– Trainer & Mentor of Level 1 & 2 Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training
– Director & Teacher of the Meditative Healing Program™
– Developer & Lead Teacher of the Total Man Training™
– Historian & Political Scientist
– Healer, Astrologer & Spiritual Counselor
– Doctor in Study of Religions in the U. of Helsinki.
Jivan Mukta was born in Santiago, the capital of Chile in 1977. At the age of 23 he embraced a daily practice of Yoga and three years later he completed his Teacher Training and started teaching Kundalini Yoga in Chile. In 2003 he moved to Spain and consolidated as a Kundalini Yoga Teacher in Madrid. His yogic discipline and profound call on spirituality blossomed together when he moved to Finland in 2005. After 14 years as a pioneer in the Nordic country, he left behind a community of hundreds of trained Kundalini Yoga teachers, practitioners of Meditative Healing™, an active Kundalini Yoga Association, and a research in the University of Helsinki, where he taught and received a Doctoral degree in the Study of Religions in 2016. Jivan Mukta is a travelling teacher, a mentor and a healer with a deep grasp of the biomechanics of the body, mind and spirit. You can meet him via bookings for on-line healing sessions and consultations. You can also engage in the rewarding study and practice of Kundalini Yoga and Meditative Healing™ under his kind, effective and elevating teaching and presence